Financial Reporting Model
This model allows comprehensive and efficient reporting from one or more ERP systems in conjunction with corporate plans.
Cable/TV/Media, Casino/Gaming/Hotel, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Services
Ad-hoc, Analysis, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Consolidation, Income Statement, KPIs, Legal, Management, Profitability, Reporting, SEC
- Consolidated balance sheet, entity level balance sheet.
- Consolidated income statement, business segment level income statement, entity level income statement
- Product and department-level Income Statement.
- Cash Flow statement.
Increase efficiency of
- SEC (10-K and 10-Q) and other regulatory reporting.
- Drill through to source systems for audit assistance.
- Automatic integration with ERP systems.
- Revenue and expense reporting including variance to plans.
- Profitability analysis and allocations by-product.
- KPI analysis.
- Ad-hoc reports for analysis.
Ready to See the deFacto Difference?
Provide your information & we’ll contact you to schedule a demo.