Thank you for your interest in working with deFacto Global! We are industry change makers in the field of Financial Analytics software, enabling businesses of all sizes to achieve stellar operational and financial performance. deFacto Global employees have the opportunity to make a large impact in our company’s success and that of the businesses we serve. Interested in joining our team? View our current opportunities below.
Corporate Performance Management Consultant
deFacto Global is a growing financial and operational analytics software company located in Troy, NY. Our customers include many brand-name companies including ATT, PBS, Hulu, FILA, Focus Brands (Annie’s Pretzels, Moe’s, Cinnabon, etc.) and many others. Our company is competitive with some of the largest and best funded companies in the world. In fact, we were recently recognized as the top vendor in our market by a leading industry analyst. Our success is based the combination of in-depth subject expertise, quality of our product offering and an unmatched ability to deliver excellent implementation services.
deFacto Global is seeking a highly successful and motivated implementation consultant. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our professional services team and have responsibility for implementing budgeting and planning systems for clients throughout the world.
Professional and Personal Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a BA or BS in accounting, corporate finance, or a related field
- 1 to 5 years prior experience with a financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting or analysis systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, SAP BPC, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan or others
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting principles, terminology, and practices including financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team environment as well as alone
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize project activities
- Independent, self-starter – can “figure out” what needs to be done, rather than just be “told”
- Meticulous, detail-oriented ‘systems developer’ mentality
- Solid customer-facing, interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the team, accountability for your area of responsibility
We reward our employees generously, take time to recognize and reward high-achievers, and encourage and support career development opportunities – all while ensuring a balance in both work and lifestyles. deFacto Global employees have the opportunity to make a large impact in our company’s success and be very visible across the organization. We seek to hire the best and the brightest.
Compensation and benefits include a competitive base salary plus generous bonus, full medical, disability, and life insurance, a 401K retirement plan, the ability to earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays.
Product Strategy Manager - Microsoft Business Analytics
Our company is an emerging leader in the Financial Analytics software market. Our award-winning flagship product has a formidable list of clients and we are growing very quickly. We are seeking highly motivated manager to help us build our leadership position in what has become a rapidly growing technology segment. We reward our employees competitively, take time to recognize high-achievers, and encourage and support career development opportunities. Our employees have the opportunity to make a large impact and be very visible across the organization. We seek to hire the best and the brightest.
We are looking to strengthen our product management capacity by hiring an experienced professional. The successful candidate will have the responsibility to:
• Lead the design and implement of our next generation product architecture and business analytics products.
• Support resources working on client implementation projects,
• Work with strategic technology partners to build out new product offerings and product capabilities,
• Work with the product development group on specific product enhancements,
• Support sales and pre-sales activities.
Technical Skill Level:
The successful candidate will have the technical skills and experience to define and implement product strategies
• Experience developing applications with the full range of Microsoft products including Power BI, Power Platform, Power Apps, Azure/Azure Services, SQL Server/Analysis Services Tabular and Dynamics ERP systems
• Familiar with business analytics, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis processes and systems.
Professional Skill Level:
• A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment as well as independently,
• Strong organizational and development skills,
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and motivation to complete a project to the 100% level.
• Undergraduate/Graduate degree in accounting, business, computer science or related field.